Noon by Noor
- Founded in 2008 by Shaikha Noor Al Khalifa and Shaikha Haya Al Khalifa. (cousins)
- Studied fashion in the US
- The line focuses on prints and embellishments
- Giving off a luxury, feminine and playful vibe
- In 2012 they presented their Spring 2013 collection at Mercedes- Benz Fashion Week New York for the first time.
- Elle.com named Noon By Noor as one of “The Breakout Talents of 2013”.
- Known for handbags, but also has accessories, footwear and apparel
- The line gives off a soft and playful look
- 2001 Rebecca designed an “I love New York” t-shirt which became a part of a capsule collection, being shown on The Tonight Show, Launched her career.
- In 2005 she made her first handbag, named “Morning After Bag”
- introduced her first ready-to-wear collection in 2009
- Founded in 2006 by brothers Jonny and Christopher Cota
- The line uses music and its lifestyle as an inspiration for the line.
- The brand as mainly dark and body conscious designs
- Jonny Cota began by destructing pieces bought from a thrift store then retailoring it.
- The clothing has been shown in various movies and TV, including True Blood and The Hunger Games
- Now run by the Max Azria company
- The line uses mostly gray, black, white and neutral colors.
- The line is edgy with feminine touches
- The line was relaunched in 2007 by Max Azria. Its re-debut was Fall 2008 on NYFW
- Max Azria was presented with the 2008 Fashion Excellence Award at the 33rd Annual Dallas Fashion Awards
- Began label in 2000
- Focuses on prints, while combining nature and fantasy
- RTW and swimwear line
- Mara graduated from Parsons and studied at Central Saint Martins in London
- Graduated from Central Saint Martins in London, 2007
- Worked for Viktor & Rolf, Jean Paul Gaultier and Brioni Womenswear
- won the Next Generation competition
- apart of the childrenswear project for Nolamisù in Dubai
- She teaches the best fashion schools, Brera Fine Art Academy, and NABA in Milan, Academy of Fine Arts Rome, Academy of Costume and Fashion in Rome, and for United Nations: in GSC Amman (Jordan), in the University of Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi (Vietnam), and on the Ministry of Industry and Production of Lima (Peru) as an international expert.
- began showing during MFW
- Monique from the Philippines
- attend the LA Fashion Institute for Design and Merchandising
- 2003 inducted in CFDA
- Had a couture bridal and RTW collections
Son Jung Wan
- Son is from South Korea
- 1993 Son earned the “Golden Needle Award” from the Korea Fashion Editor Association and in 2005, was named “Designer of the Year” by Seoul Metropolitan
- one of Korea’s most successful designers
- Her collection shows at NYFW and then at Who’s Next, the Parisian trade show
- The line is a contrast between pretty and feminine while balancing it with chic and sexy