- Put on by Shenzhen Garment Industry Association (SGIA)
- The best designers from SGIA, are chosen to show their designs at NYFW
- Shenzhen is one of the major fashion cities in China.
- Founded in 2008 by Designers Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne
- Designed and produced entirely in New York City’s Garment District
- Their designs are a combination of references from music, art, and fashion
- they take classic looks and give them a modern update
- Lam got his start working at Michel Kors
- The Derek Lam collection debuted in 2003
- They have an rtw and resort collection
- They color block while using unique color palates.
- She is a public figure in the fashion industry
- She is a stylist, editor, designer
- Her collection often channels a glamor and old Hollywood feel.
- Rachel has knowledge of vintage, haute couture and contemporary design thus allowing her collection to have many possibilities
- Founded in 1985
- Sangbong is one of Korea’s leading fashion designers
- The collection uses shapes and architecture to emphasize the body
- Founded in the UK in 1988
- The line is best known for evening dresses and bridal wear
- They have collections and products in all 5 categories: ready-to-wear, resort, bridal, accessories and lingerie collections.
- Their clothes are feminine using flow in the clothing to achieve this.
- Started in 2008, by brothers Eri and Philip Chu
- Eri studied graphic design in Hong Kong.
- Philip studied fashion design in London
- The designs conflict and contrast each other.
- They have menswear in addition to womenswear
- Georgine graduated in 2011 fromthe Istituto Europeo di Design in Milan
- The goal of the line is to create clothing that women will feel great about wearing.
- Her clothes combine the borders of casual and formal
- Gurung was born in Singapore
- began his career in New York interning for Donna Karan while attending Parsons School of Design
- awarded the “Best Designer” title at the annual Parsons / FIT design competition
- became the design director at Bill Blass
- Launched his first collection at NYFW February 2009
- Gurung has dressed leading ladies including Michelle Obama, Demi Moore, Zoe Saldana and Oprah Winfrey
- Vivienne prior to fashion, worked in the Investment Banking industry
- Got a fashion degree at Parsons
- Worked at Oscar de la Renta and Yigal Azrouel
- The first collection was Spring/Summer 2012
- Has a RTW and couture line
- Her designs have been featured in magazines like Elle, Bazaar, Art and Designs, and Elegant